To contact me!

Feel free to contact me by my email. nahowe13@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Recycled fabric Christmas stockings

Recycled Christmas Stockings







I volunteer for every Nation Thrift Store in Vero Beach, Florida. The proceeds go to a charity for children living in poverty. If interested in sponsoring a child or more information visit. http://www.vivakids.org/ It really is my favorite place to spend time. I made stockings out of only materials I purchased there for very little. They will be returning to the thrift store to be sold. I used old stained linens, old jackets, any piece of clothing that caught my eye usually on the 25 cent rack. For embellishments pins, earrings, again anything very inexpensive it has possibilities.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment